Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rest

Have you ever just been so tired physically and mentally that all you want to do is just go to sleep? I go there a lot. There is another kind of tired- spiritual tiredness. There is so much that goes on in life that we don't understand, don't have control of, and can't figure out where God is going with it. Well I know that I don't have the means to understand how God works and His timetable and that is where faith comes in. I have to rest in Him, and just believe that He is in control. Fortunately He is and I'm not, because I would probably screw things up. In all kinds of tiredness just remember to let God be God and remember Jesus said "Come all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Until tomorrow, Sandra J

No comments: