Friday, October 17, 2008

True love

For anyone who doesn't know, I have a chihuahua named Rosie. The wonderful thing about Rosie is that she loves me unconditionally. When I am home, she follows me around and when I sit down she sits in my lap. Occasionally when she is sitting in my lap and someone gets near me, she will snarl at them. She is loyal and asks nothing from me but food and attention. She has seen me at my best and worst and still loves me. Isn't that the way that we should love people? Isn't that the way that God loves us? He knows me-everything about me- and still loves me. He allowed His only Son to die for me (and you). I am not perfect. I make plenty of mistakes, but through His grace, I am saved.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16
Everlasting life-wow!
Until tomorrow, Sandra J
'

No comments: