Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Living Thankfully

I know that I am probably like most other people. I always have a list of things that I would like to have. Not that I really need. Things I just want. Most of them are not important and I can live without them. A woman can only carry so many pocketbooks or wear so many pairs of shoes. There are so many things that we take for granted everyday that other people have to live without. Like, a roof over our heads, more than enough food to eat, heat in the winter, airconditioning in the summer, a car.......etc. I want to live thankfully. I try to remember to be thankful to God for all the things that He has provided us with while we dwell on this earth.
This doesn't just include "things". I am thankful for my loved ones, my friends, and my church family. I am thankful every morning that I wake up first of all, and second that I am able to get up and live another new day. May God bless you ! Keep living thankfully,
Until tomorrow, Sandra J

No comments: