Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blessings

I am back from a little vacation in posts on here. I don't know what happened but now I am back. I have been thinking a lot lately about how God blesses us and forgives us when we really don't deserve it. He loves each of us unconditionally and expects the same from us. In Psalm 103 it says " Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all you iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies."Psalm 103: 1-4. I know that I do not deserve what God has so freely given me just by believing. I know everyday that Jesus died on the cross to pay for my sin. If God's love and mercy is so easily given to us, why can't we do the same for each other? Love is unconditional. Love doesn't seek to hurt people. Love doesn't judge. Love is God living in us.
Until next time,
Sandra J

No comments: