Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random acts of kindness

Random acts of kindness
I have been giving a lot of thought to what a random act of kindness is. I have decided that for me kindness is not random. As a Christian, it should be my way of life. I think that you have to set your mind to see people through the eyes of Jesus. Cashiers who are rude to you at the supermarket checkout are a challenge to love and be kind to-but maybe they need that smile or one word from you to change the way their day is going. I try to remember that something may be going on in a person's life that I don't know about that affects the way they act and treat people. We all have our moments(I know I do). In the Christian walk, love and kindness are not an option. You would be surprised at what a smile will do for people. Don't forget to pray for the people you come in contact with. You can be a blessing in their lives.Until tomorrow, Sandra J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I have enjoyed it so far!!